U.S. Citizen Services
Due to staff training and holidays, the Consular Agency in Barranquilla will have limited office hours from November 27 – December 7. The agency will only be open November 27, December 1 and December 4, and will resume normal office hours December 9. Please call (5) 353-2001 to make an appointment
**Important: The Consular Agency in Barranquilla will be working on a reduced schedule of operations until further notice. Please call ahead to schedule appointments for Consular Reports of Birth Abroad, Passport Applications, and Notary Services.**
The American Citizen Services office at the U.S. Embassy in Bogotá and the U.S. Consular Agency in Barranquilla both provide assistance to U.S. citizens in Colombia.
The American Citizen Services (ACS) section of the U.S. Embassy in Bogotá offers a varied menu of services. Please select the service you require, follow all instructions, and make an appointment if necessary. Following is a list of the services that are provided with a link to the information.
Please contact ACSBogota@state.gov with any questions. You will typically receive a response within two (2) business days. If you have questions related to Federal Benefits, please contact FBUBogota@state.gov
NOTE: In some cases security measures in our system block/filter messages and/or attachments that are too large or may be suspected of containing malicious code, including:
• emoticons (.png files), which may be imbedded in the signature block of web-based emails,
• any PNG graphics, banners, movies or similar items, either imbedded or in attachments,
• video or audio attachments (such as .wma files),
• attachments larger than 5MB.
If you have not received a response to your email within two (2) business days, please make sure that your e-mail does not include any of these items before you resend it.
Town Hall Meeting in Cartagena
U.S. Consular Agency Barranquilla
Town Hall in Cartagena with U.S. Citizens
All U.S. citizens are invited to a
Town Hall Meeting with Consul General Julie Ruterbories
- Overview of the consular services, especially services to U.S. citizens, provided by the U.S. Mission in Colombia
- Presentation of the new Consular Agent in Barranquilla, Ms. Jill Loving Coronado
There will be time for questions and answers.
Thursday, December 3, 2015
Time: 4:30 p.m – 6:30 p.m.
Cra. 1 #2-87
Please bring a valid government-issued ID for admittance
Fee changes effective Sep. 26
- Please click here for important information about changes to consular fees.