Non Immigrant Visas
Nonimmigrant visas allow for temporary stays in the United States. Listed below are the general categories of nonimmigrant visas you can apply for at the U.S. Embassy in Bogota.
For detailed information on all types of visas and temporary travel, please visit the U.S. State Department’s website regarding travel for temporary visitors to the U.S.
More instructions are also available through the CSC Visa Information Center.
Click on each visa type for details:
- Tourism and Business (B1/B2)
- Studying in the U.S. (F & M)
- Exchange Programs – Au Pairs, Summer Work Travel, Bilingual Teachers, etc. (J)
- Temporary Workers (H, L, O, P)
- Religious Workers (R)
- Domestic Employees (B1, A-3, G-5)
- Members of a Commercial Ship or Flight Crew (C1,D)
- Traders and Investors (E1, E2)
- Press & Media (I)
- Diplomats and Officials (A, G, C-3)
- Human Trafficking and victims of Crime (S,T,&U)