Skip Global Navigation to Main Content
Skip Breadcrumb Navigation

FAQ 13

Q: Is it possible to do an internship in the U.S.A.?

A: Whoever wishes to do an internship in the U.S.A. must look for a U.S. organization to sponsor him/her. That organization initiates the visa process request before the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) . Each case is different, so sometimes F, H-3, or J visas are granted.