The U.S. Embassy Bogota - Narcotics Affairs Section (NAS) has a requirement for the enlargement of a mezzanine at CNP Hangar 2 at Guaymaral to be used for operational purposes.
The project consists of the enlargement of a mezzanine by building a second floor inside the hangar with concrete foundation and metallic elements as columns and beams, stairs, platforms, and a steel deck concrete slab.
The project includes demolition, excavations, filling material, concrete structures, Superboard installations, metallic carpentry, finishing activities, electrical installations and structured wiring.
Place of Performance: Police Hangar 2 Facilities at Guaymaral (Cundinamarca), Colombia. Guaymaral is located at the North side of Bogota, and can be easily accessed via road. This sector is considered a very humid area.
Contract managed: Local Contracting
Liquidated damages: USD $81.49 per day
Period of performance: 90 calendar days
The contract specifications are attached in English version. Please submit your proposal by Tuesday, August 14, at 2:00pm, local time.
- Cover letter (PDF 409KB)
- Sf1442 (PDF 42KB)
- SCO150-12-R-N017 solicitation package (PDF 307KB)
- Attachment 1 – Technical specs (PDF 121KB)
- Attachment 2 – Bidding Charts (PDF 68KB)
- Attachment 3 – Drawings and Calculations (PDF 13KB)
- Attachment 3.1 – Structural Drawings (PDF 1MB)
- Attachment 3.2 – Architectural Drawings (PDF 340KB)
- Attachment 3.3 – Electrical Drawings (PDF 400KB)
- Questions and Answers (PDF 18KB)
- Attachment 3.4 – Electrical Calculation (PDF 21KB)
- Attachment 4 – Bonds and Insurance (PDF 65KB)